Compare the features of Number Machine against Number Machine Pro to see which will work best for you.
Number Machine is an extremely versatile Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7) program that will enable you to digitally print numbering jobs in-house without the hassle of a manual letterpress. Jobs that you once sent to vendors (or just plain turned down) are now within your reach. You will be able to number every conceivable job from raffle tickets to multi-part carbonless forms right from your own PC.
For those of you that have experience with letterpress numbering, you will appreciate the ease with which you can master this system. No apprenticeship needed here! This program won’t take you days to learn, even if you have never considered tackling numbering jobs before. Our sample jobs will walk you through the projects quickly and once you have it set up the way you want it, you can reuse it over and over. All you need is a basic grasp of numbering setup and your printer.
Unlike Number Machine Pro, the original Number Machine doesn’t allow you to import a PDF, so you have to print the job separately and then use Number Machine to number the job.
Some of Number Machine’s advantages are:
- You don’t need any special equipment, just your PC and a printer.
- There will be very little wasted paper.
- Works with all paper sizes your printer can handle.
- You have an unlimited variety of fonts, sizes and colors.
- You can number with as many as 9 digits or as few as 1 digit.
- The numbering prefix can be anything you desire or nothing at all.
- Your numbering jobs can be saved for easy retrieval for re-runs
- The numbers are as crisp and clean as your printer will allow
- You have help every inch of the way! Just mouse click on an item and press F1 for help screen popups or call us at (800) 944-9526 and a knowledgeable customer service representative will answer all of your questions.